Sunday, August 22, 2010

Idaman Kalbu

Bangun bangun je ,terus bukak blog ?haip!nak tdo pn duk pikir sok nak update apelagi ..heheh ,nanti da start keja xda masa plak nak update,balik-balik kerja da TERBONGKANG tido.ngeh ngeh ngeh.Ok,hari ni nak update WHAT I WANT IN MY LIFE( highlite besar sikit,1 malaya tau noq), Few things I shud have and do :


1.Travel around the world (places i must GO)
The Perito Moreno glacier
country : Argentina
place : Patagonia

Venice and its canals
country : Italia
place : Venice

The Coliseum
country : Italia
place : Rome


 2.VW BEETLE GLS

VW KOMBIE

3.BUNJEE JUMPING
Must try!
4.GARDEN HOUSE
5.PERFECT FAMILY
So i must work hard to achieve it! I just know that there are a lot of people out there who are younger than I am, and I wish to be a role model for them.
 If they have a dream, I want to help them keep that motivation high, so that they can realize their dream. I want to show people that they CAN have fun in life .tadaaaaaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment